Thursday, March 4, 2010

A name!!!

So I called my mom on my way home from work. I told her about my blog and that I was working toward finding my birth mother. We had about an hour long conversation about a lot of things surrounding finding my birth family. It is so great to get to talk to her about my feelings and fears because in a lot of ways she has the same feelings and fears. As we were talking I told her that I would be pulling the court documents from Kansas to attempt to get names. I also told her that TJ thought he remembered the last name. Then my mom did an amazing thing, she told me the whole name!!!! She told me that throughout the documents that we have that part of the name was always blacked out, but in one spot they missed blacking out my birth mother's name. So I now have first name, middle initial, and last name. I am not going to lie this makes me nervous. I mean I knew I would have a name to work with in the future, but I was expecting it in a few weeks. I am really excited though too. So tonight I am going to work on looking at websites and putting in the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment